PURCHASE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please send the complete purchase application package to the address above. The following is required:
- Two hundred and fifty ($250) processing fee for preparation of condo documents made payable to Managing Agent LLC;
- Two hundred and fifty ($250) application fee payable to Clinton Hill Condo Association;
- Completed Purchase Application;
- Completed Resident Registration Form;
- Signed Acknowledgement of By-Laws,
- Window guard/Carbon monoxide forms completed.
- Power of attorney to be completed at closing.
- If financing; the purchaser must submit a copy of the loan application and the commitment letter.
- Any other information pertaining to the Contract of Sale that the Board may reasonably request within 10 days of receipt of the above.
The Board reserves thirty (30) days after receipt of a completed purchase application to process your request.
- The application is considered complete when all of the above are received. If additional information is requested by the Board, the Board shall have thirty (30) days after receipt of the additional information to waive or exercise its Right of First Refusal.
- If the unit owner/seller is in arrears, arrears must be paid in full before submitting the sales requirements to the Managing Agent. Otherwise, there will be a delay in receiving the closing documents for the sale.
- The Contract of Sale should be worded so that it is conditional upon waiver of the Board’s Right of First Refusal.
- In accordance with the By-Laws and the Declaration of Condominium, as a condition to acquiring title to the Unit, the purchaser must execute and have acknowledged at the closing a Unit Power of Attorney in the form attached, and arrange to have it recorded in New York County. A copy is to be sent to the Secretary, c/o the above.