Blocks & Lots

Category - Brokers and Agents

Rejected offer: what to do next

Rejection in real estate, unlike many other professions, usually comes down to one thing, money. If your offer for a home was rejected the owner wanted a higher price. Of course, there are exceptions but money tends to...

Real Estate listing agent fees

A real estate listing agent’s fees are a percentage of their broker’s fee. This is usually around 60 percent of the broker’s total commission (the broker gets the remaining 40 percent). If there is no buyer’s agent the...